- Visible: Remove the entire column from the query results
- Expression: The original column name
- Column Name: Give a table, or a column in a table, a temporary name. Aliases are often used to make column names more readable. An alias only exists for the duration of the query.
- Sort Type: Sort the results in ascending or descending order
- Sort Order: Sort the order of the columns in the results
- Aggregate: The values of multiple rows are grouped together as input on certain criteria to form a single value of more significant meaning. E.g.: Avg, Count, Sum.
- Grouping: Group column elements. Enable creating filtering filter conditions for groups or
- Criteria: Criteria for the selection condition E.g.: =, >, <, ! =.
- Or: Same as the Criteria